- Solid Gold (White Gold available on request)
- Stone measures approximately 10mm x 5mm (stones may vary slightly)
- Hand made to order
- Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please refer to Care Guide
- To find your correct fit, print out our Ring Size Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details and TERMS prior to placing your order
The Marquise cut dates back to the French court of the 18th century. With an enduring appeal, but a contemporary approach, this art-inspired ring is a statement in modern timelessness.
This ring may be customised to a Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Citrine or other stone of your choice. To select your stone please contact email@example.com.
The diamond pictured in these photographs is a 1 carat stone, worth approximately AUD $8,400 alone. Each Diamond is sourced individually for every client and comes with a GIA certificate of authenticity.
*Please note: pricing reflects the ring base alone, all stones will be invoiced separately upon purchase.