Misshapen Pearl Choker
This variant is currently sold out
Freshwater pearls slinked around your neck for that feeling only pearls can give. Individually knotted on pure silk thread, these freshwater keshi pearls gleam and shimmer, but their slightly imperfect nature sets them apart from the traditional strand that Grandma wore. These are real, just like we are.
- Keshi pearls in an organic teardrop shape
- 16.5"/41.2cm long strand with 9ct gold clasp* (*PLEASE NOTE: The 9ct Gold Clasp is the ball clasp pictured in the final image) or sterling silver clasp
- Hand knotted on silk thread
- Handmade in Australia by Holly and her team
- Clean gently, avoid perfumes. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details before ordering or emailing for info. Thank you
- Please note we offer repairs, re-plating and a recycling initiative to ensure the longevity of your jewellery and lasting value of your investment.