Sorrento Pearl Necklet - 9ct Gold
This product is currently sold out.
Freshwater pearls slinked around your neck for that feeling only pearls can give. Individually knotted on pure silk thread, these gleaming freshwater keshi pearls are complemented by the raw nature of an Italian terracotta tile, collected by Holly on the beach in Sorrento.
- Various coloured terracotta tile detail
- Keshi pearls in an organic elongated shape
- 16.5"/41.2cm long strand with a 9ct gold clasp
- Also available with a sterling silver clasp
- Hand knotted on silk thread
- Handmade in Australia by Holly and her team
- Clean gently, avoid perfumes. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details before ordering or emailing for info. Thank you
- Please note we offer repairs, re-plating and a recycling initiative to ensure the longevity of your jewellery and lasting value of your investment.