Hand-threaded pearls make up a new statement pearl necklace, named after the Australian native sea plant and the ancient Roman god of the sea. Iridescent keshi pearls mean each necklace is unique with 39 pearl pins threaded and attached by hand. The perfect piece for the modern bride or bridesmaid.
- 18ct Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Pearl Pins with 9ct Gold Clasp or Sterling Silver
- Approximately 42cm long (please email email@example.com to customise length)
- Longest pearl spikes approximately 22mm
- Handmade in Australia
- Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details and TERMS prior to placing your order
- Discover the world of El Agua Mágica & watch the short film here.