Hatchie 'Chained Heart' pendant - Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Harriette Pilbeam, known professionally as Hatchie, is an Australian singer-songwriter and musician. She released her debut EP, Sugar & Spice, in 2018. She released her debut studio album 'Keepsake' on June 21, 2019.
Throughout Keepsake, Hatchie’s kaleidoscopic sonic palette draws out distinct moods and tones, continually revealing her depth and imagination as a musician and songwriter. On lead single ‘Without a Blush’, jagged guitar riffs and woozy rhythms meet in a sprawling piece of industrial-pop, with Hatchie’s gorgeously airy voice channeling loss and longing, regret and self-doubt.
The 'Chained Heart' pendant is a keepsake for all Hatchie fans embracing their feelings.
- Handcrafted by Holly Ryan in Australia.
- Available in Sterling Silver, Gold Plated Sterling Silver and Black Oxidised Sterling Silver.
- Dimensions: Pendant is 2cm long and 2.5cm wide with a 32cm length fine snake chain.
- Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details before ordering or emailing for info. Thank you