A celebration of colour, the Niji Bracelet is the perfect layering piece. Meaning 'rainbow' in Japanese, this vibrant bracelet is handmade from a string of shimmering multi-coloured Sapphire beads. The Sapphires are sourced from our Fair Trade partners in India, supporting a small group of local female artisans and gemstone suppliers.
- 9ct Gold Clasp
- Approximately 18cm long (please email email@example.com to customise length)
- Sapphire beads approximately 3mm wide
- Handmade in Australia
- Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details and TERMS prior to placing your order
- Discover the world of El Agua Mágica & watch the short film here.