Hand-threaded pearls make up a new fine pearl bracelet, named after the ancient Greek Goddess of the Sea. Tiny iridescent keshi pearls mean each bracelet is unique. The perfect piece for layering up or an elegant addition alone for the modern bride or bridesmaid.
- 9ct Gold or Sterling Silver Ball Clasp
- Approximately 17cm long (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to customise length)
- Pearl width approximately 3mm
- Handmade in Australia
- Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please refer to Care Guide
- Please read our DELIVERY details and TERMS prior to placing your order
- Discover the world of El Agua Mágica & watch the short film here.